Monday, December 21, 2009

Other Lenders Jealous of Cory??

Cory is in a hurry, he's "closing" in 24-48 hours and needs that $24,000 (or $50,000 or $100,000) immediately! Stop jerking him around with your questions, cubbies! Are you jealous??

Note his annoying usage of "should of" and "would of" (we later learn he is a high school dropout). Those should be considered identifiers if anyone has to deal with him.

Cory Duval's DOB is November 17, [1985], according to this post.

Key Phrase: "It would be the best birthday present anyone ever got." (Not a present, Cory. A loan.)


<<<>>>, <<<>>>
Posted By: prosperloan01 10/25/2006 4:18:00 PM
cubbies, you sound nothing less than jealous. Just being honest...listen to yourself...lol..."if your ideas are so great, blah blah blah blah". come on now open your eyes.

I said I was in a hurry. I'm closing in 24-48HR's.

Should of read.

I'm waiting for the 1-3 bidders to step up. If they don't, so be it. I'll create a second listing with a group endorsement and the verification of everything I'm saying.

I see no reason not to bid and no reason why it isn't safe.

I'm helping you too. We're helping each other. It's a 50\50 deal..or well in this case a 40\60 or less since I need it so bad and have NC.

NC is better than a previous record of poor money management and lack of proper decision making, saving, and spending. I have a perfect clean record and chance to build a perfect credit score with no mistakes.

I could of REALLY gone all out, made www.fundmyprosperloan.com and interacted with hundreds of other successful webmasters, created all kinds of unique ways to generate manual bids, had a professional layout made by a friend and included all the information, screen shots of my birth certificate and social [Edited out], and a long list of others.


Come on guys. November 21st is my birthday, does it show you that on my listing? I could screen shot my birth certificate and upload it somewhere.

It would be the best birthday present anyone ever got.

Have you EVER seen anyone so intent on getting a loan? Have you ever seen ANYONE come here and get 5000+ page views in a few short days?

Read everything I've wrote in both of my postings and please consider it.

Don't let the fact that no other previous NC ratings got this high of an amount funded be the reason you lose the perfect opportunity to make a safe and secure lend.

I would of came here and exposed myself like this if otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment