Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cory Duval Threatens Suicide

So, Cory's rampage, which lasted six hours when he learned his loan wouldn't fund, culminated in a hail of F-bombs. He does manage to threaten suicide in the middle, suggesting for the second time that he'd do something to end up on the news.

He finally trails off around 1:45AM... Perhaps after sleeping it off he'll be in a better mood in the morning?

Key phrases: "ull hear bout me on the [Edit for profanity] news when i jump off the [Edit for profanity] buildin wit a sick letter in my pocket" "i hate everyone n everything" "hope u get hit by a [Edit for profanity] car." "I DONT GIVE A [Edit for profanity] WHAT IS ON GOOGLE, WHAT EMPLOYER KNOWS WHAT, I DONT GIVE A [Edit for profanity]" "HOPE U ALL GET CANCER N LOSE A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER"



Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:32:00 AM
who is this smashley [Edit for profanity]?

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:33:00 AM
dead weather.

osted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:34:00 AM
listing withdrew.

[Edit for profanity].

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:35:00 AM
shut up smashley u aint hurd [Edit for profanity]

ull hear bout me on the [Edit for profanity] news when i jump off the [Edit for profanity] buildin wit a sick letter in my pocket

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:36:00 AM
[Edit for profanity]

QUOTE (smashley @ Nov-12-2006 12:33 AM)
I just heard about this from some people...you are gaining popularity all over the internet


Wait, was this the master plan all along?

shut the [Edit for profanity] up n get out my thread [Edit for profanity].

aint no masterplan, aint nothin, its all lies.

i aint [Edit for profanity]

buttuh broken mind n body

physically\mentally incapable of working

i hate everyone n everything

especially me.

n now i hate u

hope u get hit by a [Edit for profanity] car.

QUOTE (Urbi_et_Orbi @ Nov-12-2006 12:39 AM)
I think he's doing this in the hope that it will cause the thread to be deleted - and he can clean his tracks.

I vote for it to be kept "as is."

[Edit for profanity] r u dumb? i just said i messaged all the [Edit for profanity] top bidders on prosper.com so they report me

mise well leave wittuh bang

QUOTE (lerchinc @ Nov-12-2006 12:40 AM)
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

This is just proof positive that some people do not need to be funded...

shut up [Edit for profanity].

QUOTE (RogWilco @ Nov-12-2006 12:42 AM)
. . . and thank you for that. There's this really crazy movie on the SciFi channel that I haven't been able to watch :(

I really need to get a TIVO.

what a faggot homo.

QUOTE (lerchinc @ Nov-12-2006 12:43 AM)
there ya go..such a wise response...

Please go to bed and allow the lenders to be enticed to bid on loans for people that need them :)

Thank you drive through

[Edit for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:46:00 AM
[Edit for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:46:00 AM
QUOTE (Epictetus @ Nov-12-2006 12:45 AM)
QUOTE (Tokyo Joe @ Nov-12-2006 03:40 AM)
QUOTE (Urbi_et_Orbi @ Nov-12-2006 12:39 AM)
I think he's doing this in the hope that it will cause the thread to be deleted - and he can clean his tracks.

I vote for it to be kept "as is."

I would hope so, too. Locking it will suffice.

Yes. Should be preserved. As others in the past should have. Shame it can't locked right now, though.

Well, I have to get up in about 5 hours, so I guess it's time now really to do what I ought to have done a few hours back, go to bed.

(mmmaker - truly, son: get help. It's there. Things *can* be better.)

[Edit for profanity]

QUOTE (lerchinc @ Nov-12-2006 12:46 AM)
ah im going to bed. I was hoping he would get original...But seems as though that one brain cell is going over time...

[Edit for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:48:00 AM
so much for a [Edit for profanity] god right.

wit the retarded [Edit for profanity] 'Bid' thing

aint no [Edit for profanity] god\nothin


[Edit for profanity]

QUOTE (RogWilco @ Nov-12-2006 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (DarthBreezy @ Nov-12-2006 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (mmmmaker @ Nov-12-2006 12:43 AM)

what a [Edit for profanity] [Edit for profanity].

Hmmm, would that make him a bundle of stick people?

:P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of which, someone change the twine that's holding me together - it's getting really itchy!

[Edit for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:50:00 AM
aint no fight, aint no reply, aint nothin.

i aint sayin 1 word or lookin at 1 [Edit for profanity].

[Edit for profanity]

not 1 word otha den "i dont care" n "i dont know"

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 12:52:00 AM
[Edit for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 1:05:00 AM
QUOTE (Mark12547 @ Nov-12-2006 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (mmmmaker @ Nov-12-2006 12:47 AM)
**** you ...

Just like in the past, you are repeating yourself without adding any substance. Repeating yourself now, just as when you claimed you didn't need any help from people who have been designing web sites for over a decade, or repeating that you have supplied proof when all you expressed was an intent (really not even good enough to call it a plan), doesn't help your arguments.

My recommendation is to get some sleep, then seek help. It wouldn't surprise me if after a good night's sleep you are locked out of both the forums and the main Prosper site.

[Edited for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 1:12:00 AM
[Edit for profanity] the prosper site and that [Edit for profanity] chris larsen.

i dont givvuh [Edit for profanity].

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 1:13:00 AM
QUOTE (Mark12547 @ Nov-12-2006 01:13 AM)
It wouldn't surprise me if part of this thread ends up being captured by web crawlers and search engines, such as Google. Once captured in a web crawler, one's words can have an embarrassingly long life.

Just like any public forum, it is best to not say anything you wouldn't want your mother or your best friend to read.

[Edited for profanity]

QUOTE (Tokyo Joe @ Nov-12-2006 01:14 AM)
Incidentally, before we let Muleshoes off the hook entirely, let us remember that this guy's instability was obvious to all even before Muleshoes took him in.


Group Endorsement:

Hello, Cory has been Extremely responsive and hands on as a group member. He began communication with me before I closed my group to membership and as such I welcome him with open arms. He has been persistant and respectful and I consider this a very low risk listing. Most importantly, it is a gleaming opportunity to welcome a creditworthy 'NC' into the Prosper system. In Good Faith - MuleShoes

This is why I'm really not big on groups and GL's. A "good" group would have weeded this guy out at the start. And would have refused to approve his listing.

But never mind...

[Edited for profanity]

Posted By: mmmmaker 11/12/2006 8:41:00 AM
I DONT GIVE A [Edit for profanity] WHAT IS ON GOOGLE, WHAT EMPLOYER KNOWS WHAT, I DONT GIVE A [Edit for profanity]

I DONT GIVVUH [Edit for profanity] IF I NEVER GET ANYTHING [Edit for profanity]

UR MISSING THE POINT, IT IS OVER FOR ME, IM DONE.

I HAVE NO OPTIONS OR CHOICES

U STUPID [Edit for profanity]

I HOPE ALL THIS [Edit for profanity] IS IN GOOGLE AND EVERY BANK AND EMPLOYER IN AMERICA READS IT AND DECLINES ME, IM DONE EVEN TRYING

I AINT GETTIN A JOB, A LOAN, I AINT EATING, I AINT DOIN NOTHIN.

IM DONE, DEAD, GONE, THROUGH.

GET THE [Edit for profanity] OVER IT.

[Edit for profanity]

THIS IS MY LAST POST, I'VE UNBOOKMARKED THE [Edit for profanity] SITE N HOPE U ALL GET CANCER N LOSE A CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER

I HOPE UR FUCKING KIDS HAVE A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT AND GET HURT N DIE

I HOPE UR HUSBANDS N WIVES GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT

I PRAY FOR PAIN AND HORROR ON ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

GOODBYE [Edit for profanity] IDIOT[Edit for profanity] [Edit for profanity]

[Edit for profanity]

Note: he posted the above post three times consecutively.



No comments:

Post a Comment