Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Doesn't Understand "No"

He's still looking for $15,000 to $50,000 because it makes no sense to start with less... This website is just gonna make him so rich it's incredible. How can you doubt he'd generate 250,000+ unique visitors in 3 months?? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! It's hard to believe you could even think that.

Key Phrase: "It was obvious by reading my description that I have a good understanding of it all"


Posted By: prosperloan01 10/24/2006 9:11:00 AM
"Does that make sense as to why all these people don't want to loan you $15,000 or $25,000?"

Not really. Are you trying to say I don't know how to generate 250,000+ unique visitors within 3 months using the $3000 for advertisement and promotion with the strategies and techniques I've learned and created including the 4 additional cost free methods of generating targeted traffic that I mentioned yesterday in my listing? It is hard to believe you could think that. =/.

(I've already been on the skies, just never had the finances to go as far as I wanted. When you add up the cost of affiliate software, merchant software, copyrights, licenses, fees, high quality site dev., graphics and logos, advertisement and promotion, the $600 per month deal you got for enough bandwidth to support all of your members\visitors\users, legal fee's, misc. purchases needed to maintain the site, back-up money, cost of processing contracts and advertisement deals, possible lawyer fee's (which some of my sites require), and various other costs add up really quick. I said before I got really serious with it when I was 18 when took advantage of being unemployed and able to live and study at home with no bills. (Many college kids live at home till they're 24.) During those 3 years, each of the hundreds of ideas I created on paper and computer had a cost of over $10,000+(Dozens of pages long, including everything in detail. I said before I don't do web design other than basic web development and HTML. I know how to instruct a developing company though.)
- See what I'm saying? Why open a $1000-$5000 site like I could of done when I was 18, 19, and 20, just to make $15,000-$20,000 IF I was lucky since it would be such a cheap novice website, when I could play my cards right, become a pro, get a $15,000-$50,000 loan, and make $75,000-$100,000?

I'm not worried about making under $50,000, I'm worried about not getting the loan.

It was obvious by reading my description that I have a good understanding of it all :|

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment