Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Gets Kicked Out of His Loan Group!!!

Now we get to the good stuff...

Cory Duval, smartest guy in the world, mathematically proven to be incapable of default, no job, living with his parents, seeking $24,000, handsome guy... That same Cory Duval gets kicked out of his group with hours remaining on his open listing.

This means, his listing is off... He does have the option to try again, but he is about to have a meltdown.

But first, he has to break the bad news to the lenders, who obviously will share in his disappointment...

Key phrases (real nutty stuff in orange): "What you just said is the same as telling a cancer patient "Why don't you just die?" "I hold back tears as I write this." "Everything you said was foolish, and I showed you why." "Now I'm crying." "I've slaughtered some of you in debates, honestly." "I've won and controlled every arguement against me, and answered logical\mature questions fully" "maybe this is God testing me" "Maybe it is just a coincidence that I, Cory Duval, am at a forum trying to get a "bid" or failing to get a "bid" and Cory Duval played "Bid" in the movie."


<<<>>>, <<<>>>
Posted By: mmmmaker 11/11/2006 7:58:00 PM
I just received this reply from my group leader.

"Cory,

I hate to say this to you, but if you need the 25k so bad go manage a McDonalds for a year. Asking for this kind of money 'site' unseen is ludicrous. Nothing is Proven, you need members to make money and you are unwilling to show any proof of potential members, not to mention any sense of the hypothetical site itself. Your unwillingness to adjust to the reality is surprising. Remember that you are not holding the cards. We aren't bargaining here. I'm trying to give you a reality check. I gave you a solid opening, you need to seriously rethink your situation. If you aren't willing to get a job to fund your dream, why would anybody else use their money to fund it for you? Get a job, open the site as your finances allow, go from there.

I read the forums. Cut the Bullshit.

Sorry that this didn't work out for you.

-Nick"



My response

You wrote:[B]

Cory,

I hate to say this to you, but if you need the 25k so bad go manage a McDonalds for a year.

[B]Response:[B]

What you just said is the same as telling a cancer patient "Why don't you just die?" or "Why don't you go work 3 jobs and beg on the street"

I hold back tears as I write this.

Would you tell any of the other desperate people in your group, "Why don't you just get another job and sacrifice everything you love, especially your kids"


[B]You wrote:

Asking for this kind of money 'site' unseen is ludicrous.

Response:
If you were me, and had a new content membership site, would you reveal the content to someone with thousands of dollars in their pocket who knows other webmasters and other capable people? If you did, you would be breaking major business rules and being ignorant. Ideas are stolen all the time in this business, copycats claw their way into the game, and even foul play. You're ludicrous for even asking for such a foolish thing, so are the lenders. If I was wrong I would admit it, I'm right though. 100 percent. I would be putting everything at risk by revealing a site model, prototype, the content, ect. NO ONE, listen close to me, NO ONE would do such a stupid and foolish thing. I'm 100 percent right, ask anyone.

You wrote:
Nothing is Proven, you need members to make money and you are unwilling to show any proof of potential members, not to mention any sense of the hypothetical site itself.

Response:
I've proven my ability to generate membership sales to the fullest, why you can't see that is beyond me and in fact I'm puzzled by it. I just gave you the equation to my success, you should be thankful for such a blessing.


You wrote:
Your unwillingness to adjust to the reality is surprising.

Response:
Reality: I'm the least risk on prosper of all NC grades
Reality: I'm the least risk in your group, I dare you to try to prove othewise.
Reality: I'll show mercy on you and not list hundreds of them.

You wrote:
I gave you a solid opening, you need to seriously rethink your situation. If you aren't willing to get a job to fund your dream, why would anybody else use their money to fund it for you?

Response:
I'm tempted to actually spend the next few weeks gathering actual business websites (thousands of them) who started with a loan being it $25,000 or $250,000. Lots of them were from nothing and barely got financed.


You wrote:
Get a job, open the site as your finances allow, go from there.

Response:
Cut the bullshit.

Everything you said was foolish, and I showed you why.

Now I'm crying.

Not because I didn't get what I need, but because I'm hurt by my failure, the doubt you showed me after I tried so hard to prove my honesty, and the dream, life, love, and hope that you just crushed.

Cory Duval


It looks like I've been declined and have no hope here. I'm disappointed in the whole site and community, regret that I wasted my time and tried to become a lender and borrower in the community with you all, and most importantly I'm deeply hurt.

I've gone out of my way more than any other prosper member to prove myself and show you I'm worthy of funding and can be trusted.

I've been respectful through all the sarcasm.

I've won and controlled every arguement against me, and answered logical\mature questions fully.

I've showed my competitive side to display I'm a survivor.

I've asked repeatidly for lenders to request specific proof and verification for their trust and bid - None asked.

I've slaughtered some of you in debates, honestly.

I've provided mathematical proof of my profit.
Equation: High quality product\service + large amount of targeted traffic + inexpensive + huge market+demand + new, creative, original, at high risk for copycat, fresh, appealing + skills + aggressive promotion + unique methods of generating sales (Even manually) + affiliates selling memberships + knowledge + money + visually appealing + easy to run + manual sales = guaranteed sales, even if it is only 100 or 200 during the whole 6-12 months.

And you reject me, decline me, and crush my dreams to give your bids to a higher risk listing because someone doesn't know how to manage money and makes the careless decision of having 4 kids and ruining their credit for years despite the fact they had plenty of chances, the knowledge, and the power to fix their situation.

And I won't even talk about facts. Actually I will, here is a quote from me:

"Red,

You are confused.

Let me rephrase myself. It is a FACT that I PLAN to keep $5000 to prevent the possibility of a late payment, further my ability to pay off early, and in the event of emergency\something unexpected.

Therefore, it is a FACT that if I get funded, I will set back the $5000. Further allowing me to avoid late payments and secure everything.

I win, you lose.

Thank you though.

Now, how would you suggest proving it 100% as FACT that I PLAN to set back $5000 instead of the 75-90 percent proof I already provided...which proves it is a FACT I will avoid the possibility of a late payment. Any ideas? Hmm?"



I will keep my listing up incase by the miracle of a higher power I get funded. Cory Duval played [B]"Bid"[B] in the movie "scheme". You all act as if this is a "scheme" of some sort, maybe this is God testing me. It tortures me to think of such a thing because I'm already an emotional mess right now, but I believe it could be possible. Maybe it isn't a sign from God helping me through my struggle. Maybe it is just a coincidence that I, Cory Duval, am at a forum trying to get a "bid" or failing to get a "bid" and Cory Duval played "Bid" in the movie. Maybe it is a sign for you all, not for me. A sign to "Bid" on my listing. Maybe it was just a test.

I've lost hope, and most of my faith. That being said I expect to get no bids in order to protect myself from being hurt like I just was an hour ago. In other words, save the "Won't fund", "I don't think you this", "I don't think you that".

Goodbye to all, and I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to make you proud that you invested in my life love and dream.

Cory Duval

No comments:

Post a Comment