Key Phrase: It would take two years to save the money.
| <<<>>>, <<<>>> | ||
| Posted By: mmmmaker 11/11/2006 8:09:00 PM | ||
There is no future endeavors. Not for years. Prosper was my only choice. I'm only 20 (21 the 17th of this month) and I have no established credit. The bank, loan programs, grants, ect won't give me money until I've got collateral in the form of home ownership or vehicle. I have no previous profiting sites to reference, I'm young, and need a good credit score to even try. Maybe a personal loan, but not business. Either way, I won't be able to get any type of loan for years. It would take two years to save the money. I've thought of everything, I'm not an idiot. Don't reply with "start small" or "get a business credit card" or do this do that - I'm not stupid, I know my options. :( :( :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment