Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Will Make $90,000 And Shows Us The Math

He's still not quite getting why nobody will fork over the $15,000-$50,000 to a kid on the internet with no job, and no credit. He's got it all figured out right here, but we are too stupid to see it.

Key Phrase: "$90,000+ total that I'll walk away with." (Actually, he "walked away" with $1250, but I'm getting ahead of the story here)

<<<>>>, <<<>>>
Posted By: mmmmaker 11/10/2006 6:03:00 PM
Profit (((pure profit after taxes & merchant fees)))
100 memberships = $1200
250 memberships = $3000
500 memberships = $6000
1000 memberships = $12,000
2000 memberships = $24,000
3000 memberships = $36,000
4000 memberships = $48,000
5000 memberships = $60,000
10,000 memberships = $120,000

If you average it with affiliate sales and take off the 35 percent commission, the numbers would be slightly lower. The majority of my sales will be made directly.

Traffic
Method 1) = 10,000 ?Manual Sales? visitors within first 2 months. Direct sales made in direct conversation. These visitors have a 1 out of 15 ratio of conversion being that they are pulled manually with a strong promotional tactic that is anonymously made. Completely stealth. Legal. It can be called aggressive promotion!
Method 2) = 250,000+ Unique visitors every 2-3 months [Targeted traffic] ? [Private method]
Method 3) = 100,000+ Visitors ? Private affiliate program - 100 affiliates max. - [Good conversions! All affiliates get guided in the best ways to sell my memberships]
Method 4) = 50,000+ Visitors ? Unique methods of paid advertising.
Method 5) = 150,000-250,000+ Visitors ? Word of mouth. [Multiple ways of increasing word of mouth]
Method 6) = 50,000 + Visitors ? Private method. Small method, but good.

Total unique visitors: 1,000,000+ within first 10 months.

Estimated membership sales: 3000+ [Low Estimate] - Including Manual sales.

That is $35,000+ profit after all taxes and fees\other, plus another $7500-$10,000 that I will sell it for, a $10,000 advertising deal, plus another $4000+ left in loan money.


Estimated membership sales: 5000+ [High estimate]

$90,000+ total that I?ll walk away with.



Half Failure
If half failure = True then membership sales = under 500 sales after 6-8 months = $5000+ pure profit in sales = $2500+ for selling the site = $12,500 total in my bank after selling, probably a lot more.


Full Failure
$10,000+ in my bank after full failure and selling. Anything under 500 memberships is a failure to me.

If I fully fail, I will still have $10,000+, even if I only sell 100-500 memberships. That gives me a lot of options, prevents me from going into debt, allows the impossibility of having a late payment [payments automatically took out], and lets me pay the loan off in 12-18 months.


- Content can't be found ANYWHERE else online. New!
- 6 month and 12 month memberships available. $29.99 for a 12 month - under $3.00 per month. VERY inexpensive for the QUALITY and DEMAND of the content.
- Easy to navigate, fast for both 56K and high speed users, visually appealing, flawless design (Beta tested too)
- Easy to run from home office.
- Little to no competition since nothing like my site exists (Copycats will come and I'm ready for them! RARRRR!!!!!!!!!)
- HUGE MARKET! Mix of entertainment and information\other...hard to explain. Very unique, very appealin.
- Dozens and dozens more.


Just thought you have the right to know.

I could of put a lot more, but all my posts are long enough already.

Hope that helped.



No comments:

Post a Comment