Cory Duval's first substantial thread, begun on Oct 26, 2006 6:07AM Note: I have only included his own words and whomever he quoted. I don't wish to drag any innocent bystanders into this.
In it, by way of introduction to the lenders at the Prosper.com forums, he calls himself "handsome" and obliquely sniffs around for $50,000-$100,000
Prosper.com's loan limit is $25,000. Members are prohibited from soliciting loans outside of the Prosper.com system, especially at Prosper.com
His "Care to argue it? Thought not" is typical of his rhetoric. Cory is a legend in his own mind; all of his arguments are infallible.
Key phrase: "Unless of course that person has a good reason like mine. If I came to me but not as me I would give me the loan." (In agreeing that a loan recipient should have proof of a profitable business, but he shouldn't need such proof)
| | <<<>>>, <<<>>> | | Posted By: prosperloan01 10/26/2006 6:07:00 AM | Off the top of my handsome head.
Let us say Person has $50,000 to $100,000 to invest if they REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to. I'm sure someone with $50,000 to $100,000 to invest will read this post eventually...
Person creates www.namePersonchooses.com, by his or her self, or by a web designer \ company.
Person gives out their own loans on Persons on contracted terms (6 and 12 month repayment plans) and only those with proof they can pay back the $5000 and $10,000 loans.
Person Ends up giving out six $5000 loans totaling $30,000 (Not exact numbers), and additional $10,000 loans with 12 month repayment plans.
The majority of Persons borrowers are small business owners with proof of last months and the months before profit, along with various other proofs because Person is secure and safe with his money.
Person now doubles persons time and money by lending larger amounts at the same type of interest rates. Person uses the same $50,000-$100,000 every 6 and 12 months. After 5 years of lending with a base of over 1000 regular borrowers, majority webmasters and business owners, Person has estimated $lotsofmoney$ that would take 10 years to make with prosper.
The same can be applied to Persons with only $25,000-$35,000 to invest in such a project. I suggest using your first name as your domain and "image"...or not.
Therefore, I hold the strong belief that each and every lender capable of investing the amounts mentioned should do so as soon as possible, with the addition of prosper lending.
Of course there will be occasional conflics and problems as with even prosper, but it is well worth it.
Loans directly from you, directly through your own site. Home office. 20HRS per week.
Now is the time to do it...believe it or not the internet is still rich and unsaturated in an incredibly large number of areas, regardless of what the stats show. Get your money now.
|
| | <<<>>>, <<<>>> | | Posted By: prosperloan01 10/26/2006 6:08:00 AM | I mean't to post it here originally, I wrote it for the lenders =X Wasn't that nice of me.
Delete it in the "Chat-it-up" if you could. |
| | <<<>>>, <<<>>> | | Posted By: prosperloan01 10/26/2006 6:11:00 AM | You realize, of course, that you are making precisely zero sense...?
Explain...Read harder before you try though. |
| | <<<>>>, <<<>>> | | Posted By: prosperloan01 10/26/2006 6:18:00 AM | I think you all should start it immediatly.
Do I need to spoon feed you how to generate a bas of 6month and 12 month lenders needing short-term loans? Ok. =X
Example:
Loan options: $5000 for 6 months = $1200 bill (rough estimates, not at all exact) $5000 for 12 months = 700+ bill
Including interest, I estimated the numbers.
Borrower has proof of $7000-$8000 total profit per month the past 4-6 months at least along with various additional proof and verification. Borrower is signed under digital contract.
It wouldn't be that difficult to get your first 15 borrowers splitting up the $50,000-$100,000. Then 20 borrowers, 30, 40.
You could never make that much anywhere else. Not with prosper. I like the quick repayment too, I don't want to wait 36 months. I want my cycle of investment money to circle at a 6 and 12 month rate to increase the total amount in my bank at all times. I could walk away with $500,000 in 3 years if I had $100,000 to invest.
Fact, not personal opinion.
Care to argue with it?
Thought not.
|
| | <<<>>>, <<<>>> | | Posted By: prosperloan01 10/26/2006 6:22:00 AM | | QUOTE (big-al @ Oct-26-2006 06:19 AM) | | QUOTE (prosperloan01 @ Oct-26-2006 10:07 AM) | | The majority of Persons borrowers are small business owners with proof of last months and the months before profit, along with various other proofs because Person is secure and safe with his money. |
I agree. Any person requesting a Prosper loan for business purposes should be able to demonstrate the viability of that business with proof of a profitable history.
|
Unless of course that person has a good reason like mine.
If I came to me but not as me I would give me the loan.
I already got that took care of almost though =X
|
| |
|
GENERAL FAIR USE NOTICE. These pages may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Prosper Report is making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of the workings and history of Prosper Marketplace Inc and constitutes "fair use" as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
©2007 Prosper Report. This website is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Prosper Marketplace Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment