Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Counts the Hours Until He Is Rich

This one kind of explains itself... He kept posting these screeds over and over, just typing away hour upon hour.

Key Phrase: "I feel that I've done a good job at proving myself trust worthy, proving myself a very low risk investment,"




<<<>>>, <<<>>>
Posted By: mmmmaker 11/11/2006 2:19:00 PM
---- 1d 17h 18m ---- 1d 17h 18m ---- 1d 17h 18m ----

Deep breath.

Lenders,
Now is the time where I would like to ask any serious bidders to please take a read through this thread. Page 3 and 4 of this post are very informative. I feel that I've done a good job at proving myself trust worthy, proving myself a very low risk investment, and a long list of other benefits I bring to the table. I've provided a list of competitive advantages that I have over almost all other NC (And HR) listings, displayed my ability to think ahead, went the extra mile to offer as much proof & verification, reassurance and trust that I could, and a list of more. I've also made some mistakes as with any learning process and I hope you understand. The good heavily out weigh the bad, I've proved I'm MUCH more of anAA person than a NC person, and offered to provide any other additional information or proof upon request. I hope you will make a smart and kind decision to get the ball rolling for me and my career, fulfill everything I know and love in life, and bring my website to life. I hope you will accept me into the community as a lender and borrower, friend and helper. The past 8 days I've slept very little and been a nervous wreck. I hate failing once I set a goal and put my mind to something, so please, please, I kindly ask you to hold back the sarcasm until the last day is over.
If there is anything I can do to further establish trust with you as a lender please ask. I also ask that if you already plan on not bidding for whatever reason you may have please PM me if there is anything I can do to change your mind.
With that I hope for the best and now leave my fate in the hands of God and lenders as the end result is now out of my control. Thank you for your time and consideration, may God bless us all.

Cory Duval

No comments:

Post a Comment