Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Calls Lenders Fools

He was getting desperate on November 11, 2006. Posting long, feverish posts reiterating how it was mathematically impossible for there to be any risk involved in handing him $24,000.

Key Phrase: "It is more than enough to prove I'm a safe investment and will not have any late payments + pay off early. If you can't see that, you're a fool"


<<<>>>, <<<>>>
Posted By: mmmmaker 11/11/2006 3:49:00 AM
QUOTE (lenderguy @ Nov-11-2006 03:39 AM)
QUOTE (mmmmaker @ Nov-11-2006 02:51 AM)

Almost all of them have worse credit [Your opinion is your opinion, but deep down we all know having NC at my young age with the opportunity to build a perfect record and score is much better than an already dented credit record.]


Actually, I don't believe that. There are people with "clean" credit histories that are HR. Guess where your next stop is when you leave the NC world? HR. Maybe not for long, but you'll spend some time there.

QUOTE

securities that prevent the possibility of a late paymet [none of them went that extra step], thought ahead, more expected profit, the list goes on.


This is an unsecured signature loan. Your reference to "securities" is unenforceable in a court of law.

It is more than enough to prove I'm a safe investment and will not have any late payments + pay off early. If you can't see that, you're a fool [I'm hoping you can see that now though]. You are basically saying "No, I think you will not keep $5000 and instead will spend it in an attempt to ruin your clean credit with a bunch of foul-ups. I think it is possible you would rather risk ruining your great opportunity to build a perfect record."

If you think otherwise, you are wrong. It is very simple.

I can't have a late payment, and I can't take longer than 12-18 months to pay it off. The only way is if I do it on purpose. These are facts, these are truths. It is my plan of action. I did a good job at proving it (I think) and will continue as needed.

No risk for me, no risk for lenders.

Any other belief you have is incorrect, and you no longer have anything to fall back on to support your doubt.

With every post it has become more and more of an established fact here.

I'm not debating, just defending.

You guys are the one searching through my posts and trying to find things to point out :D

I thank you for it though. By asking questions and pointing these things out you allow me to bring more truth and facts out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment