Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cory Duval Threatens to "Be On The News"

Cory's meltdown is entering its fourth hour, and he's losing it... Here, he suggests he'll be on the news after doing something scary...

His entire tone changed here into a gangsta voice we'd never seen before. The effect was a little bonechilling. There were lots of pm's flying around asking each other if this guy was gonna go shoot up a shopping mall or something.

Key Phrase: see u all onna [Edit for profanity] news when i make my final statement b4 i reach the other side

QUOTE (RogWilco @ Nov-12-2006 12:04 AM)
As entertaining as these many threads have been, I'm beginning to think that it would be in Cory's best interests if we all refrain from posting anything that might provoke a reaction (even rational and sound advice - something I would LOVE to receive on my thread, wink wink).

Based on my observations of his behavior on these forums, I have no doubt that he suffers from a personality disorder. If it is indeed narcissistic personality disorder, it sounds as though what he is saying is not what he actually feels (at least subconsciously). If this behavior is rooted in a deeper sense of inadequacy, calling him immature, arrogant, delusional, etc. is only going to add fuel to the fire. While it may not have as much of an effect as a childhood of disconnect with his parents, it certainly cannot help.

Cory will have to decide for himself to seek help. He must make the acknowledgment of his condition, and decide what to do. We cannot do that for him, and attempting to reason with someone in this state of mind is futile.

I imagine he may try to attack me for this post, but perhaps on a deeper level he will understand that I am speaking with his best interests at heart.

So, let's all give him a break. I think what he needs right now more than ever is compassion, understanding, and patience - not ridicule and criticism (which would certainly be due, if we were dealing with someone of a stable mental state).

So Cory, I really do hope the best for you. You may not be in a state to understand that now, but perhaps in the future you might. Best of luck and I hope someday you succeed in reaching your dreams.


shut your dumb [Edit for profanity] up [Edit for profanity], i do gotta personality disorder i'm [Edit for profanity] loked.

and i just got high as [Edit for profanity] n iont givvuh [Edit for profanity], [Edit for profanity].

prosper.com can [Edit for profanity] and all the [Edit for profanity] up in customer service can [Edit for profanity]
[Edit for profanity].

allayall -[Edit for profanity]

[Edit for profanity]

imma [Edit for profanity] drug addict too yo, str8 loked. mad personality disorders\problems

see u all onna [Edit for profanity] news when i make my final statement b4 i reach the other side

[Edit for profanity].

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment