Monday, December 21, 2009

Cory Duval Seeks Richest Lenders Only!

Cory decided not to bother with anyone but the millionaires on the site. At first, he posted this can't miss invitation. When it didn't work, he began pm'ing the largest lender at Prosper.com

He mentions here that he has no credit history.

In the second post, he threatens to cry if his loan request is not funded.

Key Phrases: "my loan will be paid off in 12-18 months, probably less" "I'm going to be on the verge of tears if I fail at prosper."

M me >>>, <<<>>>
prosperloan01 Posted: Oct-23-2006 3:57 PM
I'm interested in becoming a lender and investing about $10,000 or more with prosper. I'm seeking persons who have the most money invested in prosper.com so I can get the best advice from the most experienced.


If you are those persons, PM me I would like to share thoughts. Thanks.

Cory


prosperloan01 Posted: Oct-23-2006 4:26 PM
Hmm.

Not trying to advertise my listing or break any TOS here, but since my loan will be paid off in 12-18 months, probably less, wouldn't it be polite of me to reserve my amount funded percentage for a top bidder(s) to provide them with quick and safe profit?

In other words, if I don't have established credit yet (Not bad credit though) and I know my chances are slim at getting hundreds of bidders to fund my full $25,000, how do I go about finding 1 or 2 lenders to bid the full $25,000 or $15,000 with out advertising my listing here? I don't have it up yet but plan to post it in the next few days. I'm a webmaster and expecting about $50,000-$100,000 profit from my new site within 8-12 months, plus have the ability to pay the loan off in less than 18 months even if the site generates $0 with a $0 sellable value. I have a 0 percent debt to income percentage too. $0 bills $0 cost of living 0 debt.

I ask because getting this loan is so critical to launching my career and because I'm in a pretty good financial position to pay it back in a short amount of time. The problem is I'm not sure if I can say "Hey, anyone wanna bid the full or half amount on a loan with a 12 month or less repayment? If so PM me and I will reserve the amount funded percentage so that no other bidders get to my listing before you." here and I don't want to violate TOS.

I'm going to be on the verge of tears if I fail at prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment